"Social equity" is the fastest growing aspect of brand value, according to brand expert GoodBrand/Y&R. Is it mostly about the environmental impact or are there other ways to grow social equity, and how does one create a CSR programme that makes a real difference to the employees, customers and the community?
NJORD uses business acumen and entrepreneurship combined with insights and experience from academic research and global standards. NJORD contributed as an expert to the standardisation of ISO 26000.
We can do small projects to kick-start the process with workshops and relevant market input, or work alongside key people in the organisation from start to finish.
Our base is Stockholm and our work takes us across Africa, Asia and Europe.
- ANALYSIS & PLATFORM - helping you build a solid platform for CSR and Impact Investments
- STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT - identification and support of dialogues
- EVALUATIONS - ensuring the good circle of improvements
- COMMUNICATIONS & REPORTING - well targeted interactive, engaging communication
- MARKET RESEARCH - on market trends and attitudes, as well as tailored research to capture pre and post activity measurements (global reach)
- TRAINING & SEMINARS - getting up to speed and supporting you to be in charge of the implementation
We can promise you one of the most cost-effective consulting approaches you will ever get. Consultants are hired to match the requirement for each customer projects, for example in collaboration with our partner Inspiris.